Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vacation

This week I got a little vacation from the parents while they went to a wedding in Cabo San Lucas.



This is San Jose del Cabo. It doesn't look like it rains there at all. Weird. Back in Seattle, the rain is just getting started, which lets me get nice and muddy when I go out to run around.


Here is where the wedding was held. It looks pretty nice. I would like to go there and chase my frisbee in the waves. Or maybe two or three tennis balls.


The dogs in Cabo are very interesting looking. That's some nice ink. I have tattoo also, from when I was born in Mexico. It says R9089B, that's me.


Overall, it looks like a nice place, but I'll just be glad when mom and dad get back to start throwing the frisbee again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snick,
Quite a nice place the folks went to - did they bring you back a chewy or perhaps a blanket as a remembrance of their trip?

On another note, please keep an eye out for a large yellow puppy - lab like- but with extremely fluffy fur.